Friday 8 November 2013

Graduation Ideas - Mortarboard Cupcakes & Quotes

Today was the last time I will see my year 12 Welfare class before their Graduation and Formal next Thursday. I wanted to give them something special along with some advice and a tasty treat. On Pinterest I saw a graduation cupcake and I just KNEW I had to make them. They all just loved the idea (even though in Australia we only wear a mortarboard when we graduate from University).
Here is the small quote I put on their card:

”Today is your day.
You’re off to Great Places! You’re off and away!
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own.
And you know what you know. You are the guy who’ll decide where to go.”

Dr. Seuss - Oh, the Places You'll Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...